There are many benefits that come hand in hand with wall mounted air conditioning with no external unit, especially for property owners looking for a versatile air conditioning solution. They are suitable for a number of different rooms and locations that may have restrictions in using an external condenser.
Perfect for keeping the spaces that you spend the most time in cool and comfortable all year round, this AC unit can also significantly reduce humidity, improve air quality and even reduce the risk of dehydration.
Wall mounted air conditioning, in particular air con installations where no external unit is required, continues to be a popular choice with new and repeat customers all year round.
why you should invest in this type of AC unit
- They are great value for money. Wall units are ideal to install in residential spaces such as living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms. They will also benefit commercial spaces such as large office blocks, hotel rooms and small shops.
- If you install a wall mounted split system air conditioner, you can both heat and cool the room efficiently. This ensures that your room feels comfortable regardless of the time of year. Many models also feature timers, wireless remote access and other advanced features. This maximises energy savings and reduces your electricity bills even in the height of summer.
- All wall mounted air conditioning units are available in a variety of styles, sizes and colours. This means you can choose a design that will complement and enhance your existing décor!
- Depending on your available space, you can install wall mounted air conditioning units low or high on the wall.
- As they are stationary up your wall, you do not need to remove it from its place.
- They are generally quiet and most people can sleep quite easily with the unit turned on.
- Overall the easiest to install.
- To install wall mounted units using a water cooled internal condenser (no external unit), means that you can store the condenser inside the property without obstructing/changing the outside of a property.
- A number of our London clients install this type of air conditioner in apartments and flats because they have no outside access and have limited in space.
We have over 30 years’ experience in high performance air conditioner installations. We commit ourselves to provide you with the best air con solution tailored to your needs.