Summer is now in full swing. It’s highly likely that you are reaping the many benefits that come hand in hand with your air conditioning unit. Regular maintenance is essential to keep your air conditioning in sound working order.
A water-cooled air conditioning system is a great option for both residential and commercial properties. Especially for those based in London where temperatures frequently reach 30 degrees or more during the summer months. They are perfect for keeping the spaces that you spend the most time in cool and comfortable all year round.
What are the benefits of water-cooled air conditioning systems?
- This type of AC unit can accommodate the bespoke requirements of listed buildings, apartments, offices and shop units within shopping centres. They are ideal for buildings where an outside condenser box or external vents are unsuitable.
- Low noise output
- You won’t need to worry about planning permission
- Installation engineers hide the condensing unit within the property. In addition, the unit uses mains water in a controlled manner to remove heat.
- However, it’s also important that you keep on top of your air conditioning maintenance. Failing to ensure that a maintenance and servicing plan is in place, could lead to unnecessary replacements, breakdowns and increased costs.
Here at ACS, we offer an air conditioning maintenance plan that has been developed to ensure that your AC unit never lets you down when you need it the most.
What does our ACS air conditioning plan cover?
- ACS Installations ensures that your air con system is clean, efficient and suitable for use in both domestic and commercial spaces.
- We will ensure that your air conditioning system is running efficiently and to its maximum capacity.
- We will identify any potential problems in the future and rectify this under the maintenance agreement.
If you have any questions about our maintenance plan, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly and helpful team is always on hand to help keep you air conditioning in sound working order!