Air conditioning can be a godsend all year round, keeping the spaces that you spend the most time in cool, comfortable and inviting.
But installing an AC unit can also dramatically improve the air quality in both commercial and residential environments, which is ideal if you suffer from allergies.
However, in order to ensure that your AC unit is always in sound working order, it’s important that you recognise the importance of servicing your air conditioning unit.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should regularly service your air conditioning…
Regular servicing can dramatically improve the efficiency of your air conditioning unit, as well as its functionality. This is because, for every year that you do not service your unit, it automatically loses 5% of its efficiency. So it’s definitely worthwhile investing in a maintenance plan!
Servicing your air conditioning unit can also save you money in the long run, allowing you to address small problems that could lead to costly repairs if left unaddressed.
After all, not maintaining it, can lead to breakdowns, unnecessary replacements and increased costs for you, especially if you have to replace the full unit.
Here at ACS Installations, our air conditioning maintenance, repairs & services has been designed to ensure that your unit remains in sound working order.
Our air conditioning maintenance plan covers the following:
• Warranty guidelines are met
• In compliance with UK law
• ACS Installations ensures the air con system is clean and efficient to use for domestic and commercial purposes
• Ensure the air conditioning system is running efficiently and to its maximum capacity (reducing the cost of electricity bills and making it energy efficient)
• Identify any potential problems in the future and rectify this under the maintenance agreement
Of course, if you have any questions about our air conditioning maintenance service, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Our friendly and helpful team is always on hand to answer any of your questions.